- A laminate is a plastic coating applied to the finished product. It is durable and offers a high degree of protection, prolonging the life of the item.
- We really can’t recommend lamination enough. It’s ideal for products such as hardcover books and catalogs, protecting from scuffs and scratches, while preventing folds from cracking and ink transferring or rubbing off onto fingers. And once laminated, the paper will not tear.
We offer three options for lamination:
- Gloss - Offers a shiny, high gloss finish
- Matte - Muted for a traditional finish
- Soft Touch - Matte finish with a soft, tactile feel
- Note: If you are unsure, we recommend choosing a Matte finish.